Boudoir {U}ndressed & Miss T's Boudoir, Lethbridge, AB

Today I'm answering some questions I often get about my boudoir sessions and I am also so excited to show off the gorgeous Miss T along with them! I absolutely loved this session, Miss T was so much fun and she's drop dead gorgeous, don't you think?  

As always, hair & make-up by the lovely Katt Panic Makeup Artist

How do I know what to wear to my session? 
When you book with me you'll receive a complimentary styling guide. It will go over all the essential elements of your session; in it you'll find information about all the different types of lingerie, how to dress for your body type, ideas of what to wear, and ideas of props to bring. I have seen everything from guns to guitars, the limit really is only your imagination! I also always say if you're not sure, bring everything and we'll go over it together. 

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

Do you do a lot of retouching?
Every photograph you see is just slightly retouched to soften skin, brighten eyes, whiten teeth, and so on, but my main focus is on taking great photographs. I have taken posing classes, and have had the pleasure of photographing over 200 women, to get my posing and lighting down to a tee. I want to make you look incredible before I ever even get to a computer, and once I do get the editing stage, there's very little left to do!

Boudoir Photography LethbridgeBoudoir Photography Lethbridge

I am not photogenic, what do I do?
I don't actually believe anyone is or is not photogenic. The best way I can explain this is with the following question: If you had a friend build your house, or a contractor build your house, who do you think is going to do the better job? Your friend may have experience building houses, but they're not a professional. If they didn't do a great job, are you going to blame yourself for their inability? Of course not! 

So is the case with having your picture taken. Just because there is a camera on every cellphone, doesn't make everyone a professional photographer. But just because they're not a professional photographer, does not mean you are not photogenic, it just means you haven't had the right photographer take your picture. So throw out all your ideas that you're not photogenic, because that is a notion that doesn't really exist! 

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

Will there be any men present?
No, we are an all female staff, and the only men that enter the studio are yours if you choose to bring him to your viewing session!

Do you serve alcohol to calm my nerves?
Unfortunately due to provincial laws I am unable to serve alcohol without a liquor license, and I am also unable to photograph you if you've consumed alcohol due to the nature of my photography. But save the champagne for after your session, and you can celebrate with your girlfriends! 

Boudoir Photography LethbridgeBoudoir Photography Lethbridge

Will my photos be on your website, blog, or social media sites?
During your session you will sign a contract that protects both you and I, outlines my obligations to you as your photographer, and gives you the opportunity to either allow me to show your photographs, or keep them private forever. Due to the nature of a boudoir session, I completely understand if you'd like to keep your images private, however if you want to show them off I love to brag about all my clients! 

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

How do I book a boudoir session?
Please contact me HERE to get more information and to book a boudoir session. I am happy to answer any and all of your questions!

Psst...did you see parts 1 & 2 of our mini-feature boudoir series? Find them here:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About