Miss E's Bridal Boudoir

I am so excited to share this sneak peek with you! Miss E came in to do a boudoir session as a bridal gift and absolutely rocked it!! Like all ladies, she was nervous at first, but then realized how easy a boudoir session with me is, and completely got into the zone! I am so looking forward to all the bridal boudoir I have coming up in the new year! I can't wait for the Diamonds Bridal Show in January to meet all our new brides for 2016/2017!

Also I have some exciting news, I leave for Vancouver on Thursday for a little vacation! Follow me on Instagram @katiepaharaboudoir to keep up with me while I'm away and see the shenanigans I will be getting up to!

Anyways, please enjoy this little sneak peek! Hair & Make-up by the rockstar Katt Panic






Would you like to book a boudoir session as a bridal gift? Or for Valentine's, a birthday, an anniversary, a retirement, a graduation gift, etc? Contact me today kpphotoblog@gmail.com !


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About